Searching The History of Art
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: creating
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: History of Art: Lecture I: Cimabue, Giotto, and Other Italian Masters
- place of the Earlier Art, creating as from a single centre of
- composition, thus creating a totality once more, so that the
- Title: History of Art: Lecture II: Leonardo, Michelangelo and Raphael
- creating his earliest artistic works in Florence, the Pope in Rome was
- Title: History of Art: Lecture III: Dürer and Holbein
- very beautiful. It is quite untrue to suggest that in creating this
- out of the soul, creating the whole human being out of the very
- When I spoke of Dürer's creating out of light and shade, I
- Title: History of Art: Lecture IV: Mid-European and Southern Art
- creating his plastic works in many different materials.
- Title: History of Art: Lecture V: Rembrandt
- element. He stands on his own ground entirely, creating out of the
- nearer to the secret of creating out of the light and the darkness,
- creating. He created his great works by using his figures, as it were, to
- spirit in his contemplation, for otherwise he would be creating merely out
- Title: History of Art: Lecture VI: Dutch and Flemish Painting
- some extent subservient to this. In the North we have a creating from
- creating from out of the inner life, wrestles still with an inadequate
- Title: History of Art: Lecture VIII: Raphael and the Northern Artists
- artists, creating within a social order wherein undoubtedly some of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: