Searching The History of Art
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: creature
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: History of Art: Lecture I: Cimabue, Giotto, and Other Italian Masters
- creatures which he saw around him in the fields. Cimabue,
- creatures. Truly, in this respect St. Francis is a realist, a
- increasingly the portrayal of the natural, individual creature,
- all earthly creatures. All that he had felt in loving, realistic
- Title: History of Art: Lecture III: Dürer and Holbein
- the lion, as it were, a creature of more [?ill; he seems to be
- with different objects and living creatures. Of course, the main
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: