Searching The History of Art
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: extent
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: History of Art: Lecture I: Cimabue, Giotto, and Other Italian Masters
- that transcends the Earth. To a great extent, all man's thought
- extent did he attain Nature's power to express the Spirit and the
- Title: History of Art: Lecture II: Leonardo, Michelangelo and Raphael
- has to a large extent been lost.
- as pictures they have to a great extent been spoilt.
- to a moderate extent.
- evolution, proving even outwardly to some extent what I just said before.
- Title: History of Art: Lecture IV: Mid-European and Southern Art
- rise, and to some extent the decline of a stream of evolution
- marvellous extent.
- Title: History of Art: Lecture V: Rembrandt
- Rembrandt, as a human phenomenon, stands, to a great extent, isolated.
- interpolate this remark — found the book to some extent antipathetic.
- Title: History of Art: Lecture VI: Dutch and Flemish Painting
- have to some extent escaped the unhappy fate of being historians of Art
- extent and frontiers of a particular State are considered a matter of
- some extent subservient to this. In the North we have a creating from
- The perspective is only carried through to a slight extent. You see the
- expression. These elements in the picture are undoubtedly to some extent
- extent in the figures of Van Eyck.
- Title: History of Art: Lecture VII: Representations of the Nativity
- to some extent, will go together. The next series of pictures will deal
- Title: History of Art: Lecture VIII: Raphael and the Northern Artists
- with artistic truth. You can see it here to some extent, though it is
- To some extent, as a first
- Title: History of Art: Lecture IX:
- know ... were to a large extent a dark and troubled age for our evolution.
- material. To a large extent their works were done in this material.
- these things to some extent before our souls: — On the one hand what
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: