Searching The History of Art
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: few
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: History of Art: Lecture I: Cimabue, Giotto, and Other Italian Masters
- only reproduce a very few:
- Renaissance painters, of whom I still wish to show you a few
- Michelangelo and Raphael. Let us observe a few of Leonardo's
- Title: History of Art: Lecture II: Leonardo, Michelangelo and Raphael
- a few of Raphael's portraits.
- Title: History of Art: Lecture III: Dürer and Holbein
- can do no more than emphasise a few salient points. To understand
- These are a few bare
- these few abstract sketches), do we come to true understanding of
- bring before you a few of the important points in the old Christian
- Title: History of Art: Lecture IV: Mid-European and Southern Art
- show a few more pictures, supplementing those we showed last week.
- 14th century, and see what had occurred by that time. We have a few
- Title: History of Art: Lecture V: Rembrandt
- some few reproductions. For only when we bring before our souls in sequence
- at least a few of his main works, — only then do we realise how
- lectures here at Dornach during the last few weeks, you will realise
- (I refer to wider circles, a few individuals always excepted) understand
- few of Rembrandt's characteristic pictures, and see how these things
- Title: History of Art: Lecture VI: Dutch and Flemish Painting
- will only indicate a few general points of view.)
- contemporary artist who outlived Van Eyck by a few years — the
- Title: History of Art: Lecture VII: Representations of the Nativity
- nonsense and abuses with it. Few people nowadays are in true earnest
- Title: History of Art: Lecture VIII: Raphael and the Northern Artists
- say a few words about him, unfolding — if I may so describe it
- ideal, and we have few words at our disposal, few concepts and ideas,
- subject, we shall presently show a few pictures revealing how the several
- a great range of phenomena, we have to sum up many things in a few words;
- Title: History of Art: Lecture IX:
- may remind you of it once again today, now that we shall show a few
- it is interesting to see how the Greek Art found its way. Few of the
- After these few remarks
- We will now give a few
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: