Searching The History of Art
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: final
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: History of Art: Lecture I: Cimabue, Giotto, and Other Italian Masters
- at a final culminating point. Cimabue's paintings are frescoes on
- Death's door. The last thing he dictated was the final verse of
- Title: History of Art: Lecture II: Leonardo, Michelangelo and Raphael
- showed the period of Art which finally merged into that of the great
- in the artistic world of feeling, which finally led up to what was so
- chief creation, the “Last Supper,” Finally, we shall return
- by achieved the final composition, but that this whole way of thinking
- Title: History of Art: Lecture IV: Mid-European and Southern Art
- Title: History of Art: Lecture V: Rembrandt
- the self-portraits we have shown you as a final scene, another etching:
- Title: History of Art: Lecture VII: Representations of the Nativity
- Shepherds and by the Three Wise Men, and finally the Flight into Egypt.
- Finally, we shall show
- Finally we give two works
- And finally, Rembrandt.
- Finally, Rembrandt:
- Title: History of Art: Lecture VIII: Raphael and the Northern Artists
- Vatican and the two Madonnas. And finally, four years after this, at the
- Title: History of Art: Lecture IX:
- Finally, we will show some
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: