Searching The History of Art
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: forward
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: History of Art: Lecture I: Cimabue, Giotto, and Other Italian Masters
- subject from the Christian Legend. So we see them going forward
- Title: History of Art: Lecture II: Leonardo, Michelangelo and Raphael
- views that have been put forward. I have spoken of this picture, too,
- if, starting from his twenty-first year, we go forward in successive
- Title: History of Art: Lecture III: Dürer and Holbein
- straightforwardly to a great Art? What actually took place was very
- different; the Romanesque and Classical carried forward on the
- straight forward through the world. So, indeed, he must be
- Title: History of Art: Lecture IV: Mid-European and Southern Art
- the Northern Art the soul, as it were, presses forward into the
- Title: History of Art: Lecture VI: Dutch and Flemish Painting
- Title: History of Art: Lecture VII: Representations of the Nativity
- revealed out of the Spiritual World. Thenceforward you will see this
- Title: History of Art: Lecture VIII: Raphael and the Northern Artists
- these districts, works of Art carrying forward in a very clumsy fashion
- the surface forward and backward by discovering the hidden effects of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: