Searching The History of Art
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: harmony
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: History of Art: Lecture I: Cimabue, Giotto, and Other Italian Masters
- harmony between the grouping and the expressions of the faces
- Title: History of Art: Lecture II: Leonardo, Michelangelo and Raphael
- the earthly element. Such was the conception — a harmony, an
- often came into disharmony with it and remained misunderstood, just
- departed. The harmony of the net World-creation with the old which it
- Title: History of Art: Lecture V: Rembrandt
- thing was to become progressively aware of the harmony between what
- aware of this harmony at that very place where it can best be studied
- Title: History of Art: Lecture VIII: Raphael and the Northern Artists
- all, — a magic breath of aesthetic traditions, of harmony and
- must, rather, be directed to these laws of artistic harmony. See how
- their Masters many a tradition of aesthetic law, artistic harmony, —
- conceptions of how the artist should work, ideas of artistic harmony
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: