Searching The History of Art
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: model
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: History of Art: Lecture I: Cimabue, Giotto, and Other Italian Masters
- alas, he had not been able to finish it since he lacked a model
- sit for him, would provide an excellent model for the
- Title: History of Art: Lecture II: Leonardo, Michelangelo and Raphael
- he worked again, remodelling it at the end of his life, it is hard to
- Title: History of Art: Lecture III: Dürer and Holbein
- (above) bringing out the light and shade of the figure, modelling
- Title: History of Art: Lecture V: Rembrandt
- before him in space, as models or the like. The essential thing is
- convenient model at his disposal — certainly it was not the most
- Title: History of Art: Lecture IX:
- He did not work after the model as was done in later times — (whether
- work from the model is only a peculiarity of the Fifth post-Atlantean age.
- are not done from the model, but still there is an attempt at a human
- thereupon himself undertook to model the Christ. Donatello — for
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: