Searching The History of Art
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: modern
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: History of Art: Lecture I: Cimabue, Giotto, and Other Italian Masters
- sound paradoxical to modern ears. Nevertheless, for a deeper
- Title: History of Art: Lecture II: Leonardo, Michelangelo and Raphael
- a modern artist would credit himself, no doubt, with this ability, —
- Title: History of Art: Lecture VI: Dutch and Flemish Painting
- after the modern fashion.
- modern critics and historians will, no doubt, consider a critic like
- in the modern sense. They are more like a kind of narrative or
- have described before — it is here that the modern principle of
- inventor of modern perspective. The ancient perspective — that which
- difference between the ancient perspective and the modern, which is
- the discoverer of modern perspective. It is discovered in the South.
- real starting point of the modern art of color, which seeks to hold
- an invention of the most modern naturalistic materialism.
- Title: History of Art: Lecture IX:
- also largely among the forces of hindrance in modern civilisation. I can
- to the level of the ape. Modern sports and athletics — themselves
- The two things run parallel with one another. Needless to say, modern
- What can become of man if he proceeds along this path of modern sports,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: