Searching The History of Art
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: representing
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: History of Art: Lecture I: Cimabue, Giotto, and Other Italian Masters
- series of lantern slides representing a period of Art to the
- number of pictures representing the realistic stream, if so we
- composition representing the spiritual rule of the Church pouring
- Title: History of Art: Lecture II: Leonardo, Michelangelo and Raphael
- Chapel, representing the creation of the World and the great process
- representing this idea, this scene, or, rather, the motif of it.
- Title: History of Art: Lecture III: Dürer and Holbein
- Cathedral at Naumburg in Germany, representing individual human
- Title: History of Art: Lecture IV: Mid-European and Southern Art
- attitudes, representing the interchange between one soul and
- Title: History of Art: Lecture VI: Dutch and Flemish Painting
- costume, is representing God the Father. Conceived in the spirit of the
- achieves a greatness of its own in representing the human
- Title: History of Art: Lecture VII: Representations of the Nativity
- representing the Adoration by the Three Wise Men. To begin with, an
- Title: History of Art: Lecture IX:
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: