Searching The History of Art
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: series
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: History of Art: Lecture I: Cimabue, Giotto, and Other Italian Masters
- series of lantern slides representing a period of Art to the
- shall have before us a series of Giotto's pictures, beginning
- Angelico, we have shown a series of Botticelli's so as to gain an
- Title: History of Art: Lecture II: Leonardo, Michelangelo and Raphael
- the prophetic quality. We shall see the latter presently in the series
- That Michelangelo included these things at all, in his series of pictures,
- included a whole series of figures, perhaps thirty in number. It was
- Title: History of Art: Lecture III: Dürer and Holbein
- whole series of interpenetrating impulses. Another difficult
- Title: History of Art: Lecture IV: Mid-European and Southern Art
- complete in itself, we will give a series of pictures from the
- Title: History of Art: Lecture V: Rembrandt
- Title: History of Art: Lecture VII: Representations of the Nativity
- we have described in the past lectures of this series. You will observe
- to some extent, will go together. The next series of pictures will deal
- We shall now give a series
- Title: History of Art: Lecture VIII: Raphael and the Northern Artists
- of pictures from the series of etchings of the Passion — known
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: