Searching The History of Art
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: several
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: History of Art: Lecture I: Cimabue, Giotto, and Other Italian Masters
- Biblical picture you can see how the expressions of the several
- the several figures, how the Roman concept of power is expressed.
- these influences, each and severally. Thus was built up what came
- Title: History of Art: Lecture II: Leonardo, Michelangelo and Raphael
- in the several figures. No doubt Raphael introduced the traditional
- deciphering the several figures: Nothing could be more superfluous in
- Title: History of Art: Lecture III: Dürer and Holbein
- has expressed in the relations of the several figures, see the
- Thus did the several impulses grow into one another, layer upon
- the several impulses are not so easily perceived; yet they
- Title: History of Art: Lecture IV: Mid-European and Southern Art
- when we follow them into the several and detailed domains of human
- Title: History of Art: Lecture VI: Dutch and Flemish Painting
- of today. It is interesting to see the several elements of it emerging
- several figures are already made larger or smaller in proportion, taking
- other if they take no pains to grasp their several characteristics.
- within each single form; we place the several individual figures side
- several parts are now scattered abroad — at Ghent, in Brussels,
- in the several branches of human life. Here are some examples.
- Title: History of Art: Lecture VII: Representations of the Nativity
- Comprising an evolution through several centuries, they will bring before
- Title: History of Art: Lecture VIII: Raphael and the Northern Artists
- subject, we shall presently show a few pictures revealing how the several
- Title: History of Art: Lecture IX:
- to understand the several plant species as diverse manifestations of one
- In looking at the several
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: