Searching The History of Art
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: stage
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: History of Art: Lecture I: Cimabue, Giotto, and Other Italian Masters
- concerned, at an earlier and at a much later stage in his career.
- stage further in artistic evolution. The following developments
- leads on to a higher stage of realism. Side by side with it we
- Title: History of Art: Lecture II: Leonardo, Michelangelo and Raphael
- first stage, which we might describe as the creation of Light out of
- early stage in his career, or whether it was the same block at which
- of the motif of this picture appear at a very early stage, even in Perugia,
- living at that early stage, and was able to take shape in this remarkable
- Segnatura in the Vatican. Progressing thus by stages of four years,
- Title: History of Art: Lecture III: Dürer and Holbein
- Spirit. !le see three stages, as it were: the Spiritual Beings
- composition with the other. Once more you have three stages, but
- Title: History of Art: Lecture IV: Mid-European and Southern Art
- very early stage by the Mid-European) looks more to all that enters
- Title: History of Art: Lecture VI: Dutch and Flemish Painting
- At the next stage, an
- At a following stage, the
- was still suited to the stage of the Fourth Post-Atlantean epoch, when
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: