Searching The History of Art
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: united
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: History of Art: Lecture I: Cimabue, Giotto, and Other Italian Masters
- even where they are united in the compositions as a whole. Look,
- you see united all that had formerly been striven for by separate
- Title: History of Art: Lecture II: Leonardo, Michelangelo and Raphael
- wondrously united in Leonardo, in Michangelo and in Raphael. Yet at the
- Title: History of Art: Lecture III: Dürer and Holbein
- 13th centuries it was completely interwoven with the united impulse
- mysterious quality of striving upward from below, while united with
- the one side and the other are peculiarly united. These impulses
- type, is here united with a high technique of Form — a faculty
- Title: History of Art: Lecture IV: Mid-European and Southern Art
- interwoven — united with one another. A tenderness of soul in
- Christian world-conception, deeply united with the human soul,
- Title: History of Art: Lecture V: Rembrandt
- whom he loved so tenderly, and with whom he was so united that she was
- Title: History of Art: Lecture IX:
- knowingly felt, I should say. Moreover, they united this with the element
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: