Searching The History of Art
You may select a new search term and repeat your context+checked search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query type: context+checked
Query was: angelico
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: History of Art: Lecture I: Cimabue, Giotto, and Other Italian Masters
- Fra Angelico,
- the hounds of Lord. Angelico represents these Domini Canes
- 52. Fra Angelico: Descent from the Cross. (Academy.
- second stream above-mentioned, of which Fra Angelico is one of
- more by the Spirit. In Fra Angelico we see the Heart, the soul
- Angelico, which, unhappily, we cannot reproduce. Here everything
- 53. Fra Angelico: Crucifixion. (San Marco. Florence.)
- pours in through Fra Angelico. Hence the phenomenon of Fra
- Angelico is so intensely interesting. Formerly, as we have seen,
- in the work of Fra Angelico. It is as though the soul of
- 54. Fra Angelico: The Last Supper. (San Marco,
- 55. Fra Angelico: Coronation of the Virgin Mary. (San
- 56. Fra Angelico: (from) The Last Judgment. (Museum.
- Fra Angelico, is transferred — if I may put it so —
- Angelico. He emancipates the human working once more towards a
- Angelico, we have shown a series of Botticelli's so as to gain an
- Angelico and Botticelli, we see the entry of a life of soul. And
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: History of Art: Lecture VII: Representations of the Nativity
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: