Searching The History of Art
You may select a new search term and repeat your context+checked search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query type: context+checked
Query was: botticelli
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: History of Art: Lecture I: Cimabue, Giotto, and Other Italian Masters
- 57. Sandro Botticelli: Lucrezia Tornabuoni.
- how in Botticelli the same artistic impulse, which we found in
- to altogether different motives. Botticelli, in a certain
- 58. Sandro Botticelli: Adoration of the Magi. (Uffizi.
- 59. Sandro Botticelli: Pieta. (Alte Pinakothek,
- 60. Sandro Botticelli: Coronation of the Virgin. (Uffizi.
- Angelico, we have shown a series of Botticelli's so as to gain an
- Botticelli's before us, we realise the extraordinary intensity of
- Angelico and Botticelli, we see the entry of a life of soul. And
- have the essence of Botticelli. Then (if I may so express it),
- Title: History of Art: Lecture VII: Representations of the Nativity
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: