Searching The History of Art
You may select a new search term and repeat your context+checked search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query type: context+checked
Query was: cologne
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: History of Art: Lecture III: Dürer and Holbein
- Master of Cologne, Lochner, Schongauer, Grünewald, Cranach
- Master of Cologne,
- will now give some examples of the School of Cologne. The Cologne
- Cologne Museum is by the same Master.
- In this Cologne
- on to the Master who came from Constance to Cologne, in whom the
- by the Three Wise Men. (Cathedral at Cologne.)
- revolutionary opposition to what he learns in Cologne from the
- to Cologne in 1420. He who became more or less his teacher there
- In 1420 Stephen Lochner came to Cologne.
- Roses. (Museum at Cologne.)
- Title: History of Art: Lecture IV: Mid-European and Southern Art
- figures from the Cathedral at Cologne, first half of the 14th
- 20. Mary. (Cathedral at Cologne.)
- from Cologne:
- 22. St. James and St. John. (Cologne Cathedral.)
- an artist of the early 14th century. With the Cologne Master, and
- Title: History of Art: Lecture VI: Dutch and Flemish Painting
- this. Lochner, for instance, or the Master of Cologne — the pictures
- Title: History of Art: Lecture VII: Representations of the Nativity
- Title: History of Art: Lecture VIII: Raphael and the Northern Artists
- from Flanders and the Netherlands. The Cologne Masters, too, are rooted in
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: