Searching The History of Art
You may select a new search term and repeat your context+checked search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query type: context+checked
Query was: lochner
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: History of Art: Lecture III: Dürer and Holbein
- Master of Cologne, Lochner, Schongauer, Grünewald, Cranach
- 17. Stephen Lochner; Adoration of the Virgin
- to Stephen Lochner, who, deeply rooted as he is in the Art of
- 18. Stephen Lochner. Crucifixion. (Nuremberg.)
- the works of Stephen Lochner following on those we showed just now.
- In 1420 Stephen Lochner came to Cologne.
- 20. Stephen Lochner. Madonna amid the
- by Stephen Lochner: Mary in a bower of roses. Observe the immense
- Here, in this work of Stephen Lochner's, everything is inner
- Title: History of Art: Lecture VI: Dutch and Flemish Painting
- this. Lochner, for instance, or the Master of Cologne — the pictures
- Title: History of Art: Lecture VII: Representations of the Nativity
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: