Searching The History of Art
You may select a new search term and repeat your context+checked search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query type: context+checked
Query was: perugino
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: History of Art: Lecture I: Cimabue, Giotto, and Other Italian Masters
- 68. Perugino: Crucifixion: (Sta. Maria dei Passi.
- classical epoch. I beg you to observe this picture by Perugino,
- predecessor's. In Perugino a new element makes its appearance:
- 69. Raphael and Perugino: The Betrothal.
- 70. Perugino: Vision of St. Bernard. (Alte Pinakothek.
- motif of the picture but does not penetrate it fully. Perugino
- 71. Perugino: The Giving of the Keys to St. Peter.
- Title: History of Art: Lecture II: Leonardo, Michelangelo and Raphael
- 72. Raphael and Perugino. Marriage of the Virgin. (Milan.).
- left we have the same subject treated by Perugino, and on the right
- can see how Raphael grew out of the School of his teacher, Perugino,
- it with Perugino's painting. Hermann Grimm worked out in a beautiful
- Title: History of Art: Lecture VIII: Raphael and the Northern Artists
- Title: History of Art: Lecture IX:
- examples of Verrocchio — teacher of Leonardo and Perugino — in
- and, through Perugino, of Raphael himself. For all these were influenced
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: