You may select a new search term and repeat your context+checked search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query type: context+checked
Query was: pisano
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: History of Art: Lecture VII: Representations of the Nativity
- 6. Niccola Pisano. The Nativity. (Baptistery
- 29. Niccola Pisano. Adoration by the Wise Men.
- (Berlin.) Formerly attributed to Pisanello (Vittore Pisano).
- Title: History of Art: Lecture IX:
- Andrea Pisano,
- Giovanni Pisano,
- Niccola Pisano,
- Renaissance. In Niccola Pisano in the 13th century we find a wonderfully
- 43. Niccola Pisano. Pulpit in the Baptistery at Pisa.
- what he owed to the inspiration of the antique. Niccola Pisano worked
- 44. Niccola Pisano. Adoration by the Three Wise
- 45. Niccola Pisano: The Crucifixtion. (Relief.
- Pisano. In his works you will observe already a far greater element
- 46. Giovanni Pisano. Pulpit. (San Andrea. Pistoja.)
- 47. Giovanni Pisano. Capital from the above Pulpit.
- the Pisanos, that the Christian Art afterwards became able to express
- 48. Giovanni Pisano. Bas-Relief from the same Pulpit.
- The next two are by Giovanni Pisano: —
- 49. Giovanni Pisano. Pulpit in the Cathedral at Pisa.
- 51. Giovanni Pisano. Madonnas. (Berlin and
- of the work of Andrea Pisano, who was summoned to do one of the Bronze
- 52. Andrea Pisano. Tubal Cain. (Campanile.
- works of Ghiberti and Andrea Pisano are located. – e.Ed.]
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.