Searching Spiritual Science and the Art of Education
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: artist
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spiritual Science and the Art of Educationce
- certain artistic, aesthetic element. And it is really possible
- to start front the artistic and aesthetic in our educational
- see how at that time, writing was thoroughly artistic in its
- form and nature. But in the course time this artistic element
- artistic sense of the human being it is possible to form,
- artistically, what afterwards becomes transformed, as the child
- teaching of these subjects in an. artistic element, then, we
- something that is artistic in character at the outset.
- just when we approach the child artistically, that we are best
- and the imitative principle. For in the artistic there lives
- man. Anything that is to work in an artistic way must pass
- artistic quality. For there you are pouring something real and
- being to another. Under the influence of this artistic
- true nature, education is an artistic thing. We must approach
- Art of Education. Even as the artist masters his substances and
- must know that it is the artistic and aesthetic that inspires
- the human will. We must find the way, to bring the artistic and
- through artistic elements, to work upon the life of will. Then,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: