Searching Spiritual Science and the Art of Education
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: develop
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spiritual Science and the Art of Educationce
- still develop into anything in the wide world. And only when
- conscientiously developed the natural-scientific method, until,
- life. So it has come about, that the more we have! developed in
- from out this volume. But the child is capable of development;
- We must be able to say to ourselves: By developing his
- development in hand; and then he will develop powers which were
- before this development he confronted external Nature (so far
- development of inner life, it seeks the spiritual methods to
- to speak of the being of man in process of growth, development,
- its development. And they are rightly conscious that the
- educator, above all people, must reckon with the development of
- recognised, how little the natural-scientific development of
- development of the individual human being. But we have no
- beneath the human being's development.
- child's development. There is a constantly repeated proverb:
- development is such, that the lines of force, and rays of
- the developed- soul-life of the grown-up human being, little
- just now described, namely, the spiritual psychical development
- developing human being and the mature one. We should only know
- month in the child's development should be penetrated and
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Spiritual Science/Art of Educationce: Introductory Note
- development of man's soul and spirit in childhood and in youth
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: