Searching Spiritual Science and the Art of Education
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: ear
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spiritual Science and the Art of Educationce
- twelve years it will really be able to draw from the book what
- particularly, he confronted Man, as the five-year-old
- to the fact that educationalists of insight have clearly
- ok; seventh year — a most significant break in the
- or seventh year. Something enters the human organism, that
- effective than what we observe externally and clearly. So it is
- impulse which is predominant in this early age — the
- impulse to imitation.” Bearing in mind that this
- the seventh year a very distinct change begins to make itself
- to imitate, the ear was intent to imitate. But now the child
- sixth or seventh year, and that last great change that comes at
- the time of puberty in the fourteenth or fifteenth year —
- period which begins about the sixth or seventh year and ends
- indeed it is right to say, that not only every year but every
- year should thus be studied and observed in every individual
- about the ninth year, we see the imitative impulse still
- question came upon me very strongly during the present year,
- life, even after the sixth or seventh year, that still proceeds
- relationship from will to will. Hence in this first year
- early stage, on external perception and observation — by
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Spiritual Science/Art of Educationce: Introductory Note
- at Dornach, near Bale, in Switzerland, where Rudolf
- about 14 years ago, Rudolf Steiner first indicated how the
- whose astonishing success in the short two years since its foundation
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: