Searching Spiritual Science and the Art of Education
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: effect
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spiritual Science and the Art of Educationce
- things I have to say. For in effect, the method which is
- effect, we must first awaken such faculties as those to which I
- in their one-sidedness. For in effect Nature is continually
- effective than what we observe externally and clearly. So it is
- will be powerful at this stage and permanent in its effect. And
- effect there is a real growing together between the young
- effect not only the method of instruction, but the curriculum,
- material world. But we can very effectively approach the will
- In effect, things of an intellectual colouring, things which
- But the effects of this on our teaching work are of very great
- believe in it oneself. But that has its effect in education and
- effect, Spiritual Science does lead us to this point. If we
- works intangibly. There must in effect be something, which
- properly discovered by modern Psychology, for in effect modern
- on a true and effective knowledge of man. The evolving man
- Title: Spiritual Science/Art of Educationce: Introductory Note
- join in a world-wide movement for giving it effect. Communications
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: