Searching Spiritual Science and the Art of Education
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: element
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spiritual Science and the Art of Educationce
- of time. Spiritual Science is intended as an element of thought
- real life, the intangible, imponderable elements are far more
- of elementary school we can best approach the child if we are
- certain artistic, aesthetic element. And it is really possible
- form and nature. But in the course time this artistic element
- possible to go back to the immediate, elementary understanding,
- you enlarge its sphere so as to include real elements of
- teaching of these subjects in an. artistic element, then, we
- endeavour to derive the intellectual element, and objective
- what matters, they say, is that the element of will in him
- Biology. But we must seek to pass through the element of soul
- in the first years of elementary school, the whole principle of
- through artistic elements, to work upon the life of will. Then,
- to let the intellectual element work it way out through the
- elements of will and feeling. If we do not proceed in this way
- develop the intellectual element from out of the elements of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: