Searching Spiritual Science and the Art of Education
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: express
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spiritual Science and the Art of Educationce
- But I say expressly at the outset, that it is not meant
- faithful expression of the peculiar constitution of our
- legs, the gesture of the hands, the expression of the face, and
- feelings that he does not outwardly express — then,
- observed, things which, if I may so express myself,
- expressions of opinions, judgments, and points of view. The
- — this intimate relationship finds expression as a
- the very gesture and expression of the human being, to children
- of view of Natural Science. Now I say expressly, at the proper
- and spiritual life which is most particularly expressed in
- Goethe's expression — are able spiritually to form il.
- Title: Spiritual Science/Art of Educationce: Introductory Note
- is reached. These thoughts, which are also expressed in the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: