Searching Spiritual Science and the Art of Education
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: external
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spiritual Science and the Art of Educationce
- only do- approximately with external scientific methods), if we
- external, sensely sight. In the very act of seeing, we can
- before this development he confronted external Nature (so far
- are, as a rule, considered too externally, from points of
- view of external Physiology or Biology. They make themselves no
- effective than what we observe externally and clearly. So it is
- tin- gross external behaviour of the human being that matters.
- more than we know, we human beings are the external
- early stage, on external perception and observation — by
- directing the child's attention too much to the external
- teaching of external things, object- lesson teaching also, from
- external conventional culture; but that which is poured into
- invisible to- the external eye, so your immortal soul rests in
- case of external Nature-lessons, observation of Nature, things
- should not begin with external, objective descriptions of what
- — the spiritual realities that underlie the external
- round external objects, external objective vision. Now I do not
- immediate future. If we have emphasised external objective
- good to teach the child in this external and objective way. But
- from the way of external, objective perception.
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: