Searching Spiritual Science and the Art of Education
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: feel
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spiritual Science and the Art of Educationce
- Through adopting special methods of thinking, feeling and
- himself up entirely to his surroundings. He feels his way into
- feeling. But the child lives its way right into these
- feelings that he does not outwardly express — then,
- feeling, because it is their way of feeling, because in
- succeed in awakening in the child a faculty of feeling that is
- awakening in the young child those feelings, if we have
- religious feelings we prepared and kindled in the preceding
- feeling, this should be the reason why the child accepts this
- opinion or way of feeling as its own. And in. the whole way the
- inner life and feeling and experience of the soul, and that
- hand, in the child's faculties of feeling, in its life of
- feeling. The child grows more deeply inward. New shades of
- feeling make their appearance. It is as though the inner
- soul-life were becoming more independent, in its whole feeling
- the life of feeling and the memory, and if we rightly cultivate
- the life of feeling. Particularly in our
- over into the life of feeling — the life of feeling,
- the same time influence the life of feeling; just as we began,
- elements of will and feeling. If we do not proceed in this way
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Spiritual Science/Art of Educationce: Introductory Note
- publishers of this lecture feel it to be necessary for
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: