Searching Spiritual Science and the Art of Education
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: first
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spiritual Science and the Art of Educationce
- begin with two introductory remarks. The first is, that what 1
- this attitude of intellectual modesty. It is the first thing
- effect, we must first awaken such faculties as those to which I
- imitative impulse is the most powerful force in this first
- relationship from will to will. Hence in this first year
- if we permeate our educational work in these first years with a
- differently if what you, are teaching is first steeped in an
- “I,” that first becomes manifest in the inner life
- when for the first time he looked into the hidden Holy of
- first time attempted to transform gymnastics and physical
- Dornach, is of course intended, in the first place, as a
- in the first years of elementary school, the whole principle of
- spirit in man must first be recognised, in its real scope, in
- learn more in the first three years of our life than in the
- three years we spend at the University. In the first three
- Title: Spiritual Science/Art of Educationce: Introductory Note
- about 14 years ago, Rudolf Steiner first indicated how the
- determine the teacher's work, then he must first be
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: