Searching Spiritual Science and the Art of Education
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: force
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spiritual Science and the Art of Educationce
- make it a real force in life, endeavouring to introduce it in
- development is such, that the lines of force, and rays of
- force, of his will are exactly modelled on that which is taking
- imitative impulse is the most powerful force in this first
- observe the working together of these two fundamental forces in
- instruction given and the forces which are coming- outwards
- through mysterious forces that work from hidden soul to hidden
- this way every conceivable force in life becomes
- evolving forces of the human being instead of working against
- not paid to the development of those inner forces that are a.
- exercises, which in their method and organic force have
- the evolving forces of the human being.
- work, from our will, into the evolving forces of the child. In
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: