Searching Spiritual Science and the Art of Education
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: form
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spiritual Science and the Art of Educationce
- process, man has so formed and moulded his underlying mood and
- from out of the reformed Herbartian conception that he
- impulse to imitate becomes transformed into devotion to
- original. Look back to the early forms of writing, not among
- form and nature. But in the course time this artistic element
- artistic sense of the human being it is possible to form,
- artistically, what afterwards becomes transformed, as the child
- appear, it appears transformed. Suppose, for example, that we
- in later life transformed. It has undergone a
- re-appearance. For it has become transformed into that inner
- influence of grace and blessing in childhood transforms itself
- transformed. Unless we observe these connections, unless
- will not be able to perform its task — to work with the
- transformation takes place about the ninth year of life,
- teacher and educator will transform this into a more objective
- moment when the' ego awakens, the human being performs this
- to perceive this important transformation when it comes.
- Another such transformation takes place about the eleventh or
- transformed, only in the grownup human being, nay, even
- perform, where men and women walk through life, seemingly
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Spiritual Science/Art of Educationce: Introductory Note
- at Dornach. A list of books and other sources of information
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: