Searching Spiritual Science and the Art of Education
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: gain
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spiritual Science and the Art of Educationce
- and spiritual culture, to unite and gather up again the diverse
- together again into a concrete conception of the universe, all
- gained influence on all our activities. And it has gained
- observation which leads back again to Man. This can only be
- petal, and again from the petal to the stamen.” We do not
- only when they are rightly observed and estimated once again,
- again may bring it home to us, that spirit must hold sway in
- evolving forces of the human being instead of working against
- stage is entered once again — -it is not so distinct a
- the eleventh year onwards. Here again, if we rightly perceive
- knowledge of the human being. But we shall gain no knowledge of
- once again, and you recognise it in a new way. Now only do you
- again, we must recognise the connection between two faculties
- this way also, we shall gain a correct view of historic culture
- will and feeling — then we are working against, not with,
- in the process, we ourselves gain something from Spiritual
- conclusion, I should like to draw your attention once again to
- those very points of knowledge that it gains on the nature of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: