Searching Spiritual Science and the Art of Education
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: give
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spiritual Science and the Art of Educationce
- stages in the evolution of the growing human being. I will give
- Constitution of soul and body is such that he gives
- really able to give himself up to a natural and accepted
- it proceeds from the impulse that Spiritual Science can give
- extract of what was given to those teachers in the training
- instruction given and the forces which are coming- outwards
- education. For instruction of this kind can only be given by
- significance. I will give you a concrete example, one which I
- here. Suppose I want to give the child, a conception of the
- in a riper age of life into the power to give blessing.
- Volume I, Numbers 2, 5 and 6. Demonstrations are given and
- should be permeated, as we give it out, by something that plays
- Title: Spiritual Science/Art of Educationce: Introductory Note
- understood, it cannot but give rise to the sense of a
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: