Searching Spiritual Science and the Art of Education
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: grow
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spiritual Science and the Art of Educationce
- we can also observe the growing human being, the human being in
- to speak of the being of man in process of growth, development,
- stages in the evolution of the growing human being. I will give
- observes the growing child, will discover, about that period of
- making jumps. Take, for example, a growing plant. We can apply
- the developed- soul-life of the grown-up human being, little
- more intimate and finer aspects. And so we have grown
- it. in the growing organism when this final period is reached,
- begins to listen to what goes out from grown up people as
- greatest significance for the growth of the human being, that
- because it is the thought of the grown-up man or woman
- effect there is a real growing together between the young
- the one human being — the grown-up teacher, for example
- — and the other human being — the growing child
- grows and develops, into the abstract signs of writing. You
- will live and grow into a natural and unquestioning acceptance
- growing child which can be observed most intimately if
- is growing and developing outwards and upwards in the human
- be communicated to the growing child can really
- transformed, only in the grownup human being, nay, even
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: