Searching Spiritual Science and the Art of Education
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: hand
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spiritual Science and the Art of Educationce
- Translated from a Shorthand Manuscript
- the child's hand. A whole world is contained within its pages.
- The child will take it in its hand, turn it this way and that,
- development in hand; and then he will develop powers which were
- to the way we move our hand. Yet the way we move our hand is a
- legs, the gesture of the hands, the expression of the face, and
- and handed over to the school. The most important things for
- great importance, for Education on the one hand, and on the
- other hand for Health. For in it we are seeking the sound and
- hand, in the child's faculties of feeling, in its life of
- of the outer world of Nature. On the other hand, something else
- answers ready to hand: “Such and such should be the
- Title: Spiritual Science/Art of Educationce: Cover Sheet
- Translated from Shorthand Manuscript, 'with Introduction and
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: