Searching Spiritual Science and the Art of Education
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: human
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spiritual Science and the Art of Educationce
- educator, the human being is entrusted at an age when he may
- interest in the whole life and civilisation of humanity, only
- exercised on all human thought and activity. Applied as a
- to human life.
- Consider, for example, how' the human eye comes to be this
- function is fulfilled by the human eye, inasmuch as its whole
- world he forgets his own human self; he forgets all those
- things that have direct and immediate connection with human
- and perceive nothing of all that would speak to the human being
- carefully, the human being is brought up to a certain stage and
- ourselves. We attain the faculty of observing the human being
- himself. And once we are able to observe the human being, then
- we can also observe the growing human being, the human being in
- if I may put it so — of the human individuality and of
- the human being as an individual. But I may draw your attention
- stages in the evolution of the growing human being. I will give
- development of the individual human being. But we have no
- historic conception of humanity's evolution, from which, in
- beneath the human being's development.
- within the human being, flowing into every gesture, working
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Spiritual Science/Art of Educationce: Introductory Note
- human History and Mythology, on Philosophy, and on the
- Steiner's Eurhythme — an art of human
- Industrial Economy, Politics or Human Rights, and Spiritual
- interest in the whole life of humanity is to permeate and
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: