Searching Spiritual Science and the Art of Education
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: influence
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spiritual Science and the Art of Educationce
- Education, too, has had its share of the overwhelming influence
- gained influence on all our activities. And it has gained
- especial influence on that activity which I call the Art of
- sense. We may direct its attention to actions, whose influence
- being to another. Under the influence of this artistic
- power of soul whereby the human being is able to influence
- other human beings beneficially, with an influence of blessing.
- influence of blessing, in advice and exhortation, nay, often in
- influence of grace and blessing in childhood transforms itself
- the same time influence the life of feeling; just as we began,
- the present day: that that formative influence on life, which
- influence and work into the most varied spheres of life, from
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: