Searching Spiritual Science and the Art of Education
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: nature
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spiritual Science and the Art of Educationce
- Education. Now while in the nature of the case I cannot go into
- never at the same time look back into the nature of our
- before this development he confronted external Nature (so far
- “Nature makes no jumps.” Natura non
- in their one-sidedness. For in effect Nature is continually
- the proverb, “Nature makes no jumps.” Yet in the
- thing as the coloured petal, yet Nature makes a jump from the
- Nature and Life make no jumps at all. And so it is especially
- felt in the spiritual and soul-nature of the child. With this
- from the peculiar will-nature which alone could make it
- form and nature. But in the course time this artistic element
- through the subjective nature of man. As a human being, with
- your own deep inner nature, you confront the child quite
- person, compared with the simple ingenuous nature of the child.
- child's attention, in a real nature-lesson, to the chrysalis
- placed in Nature by the divine creative powers, not merely to
- true nature, education is an artistic thing. We must approach
- to start from the subjective nature of the child, so now the
- case of external Nature-lessons, observation of Nature, things
- stories and fairy-tales and parables. All things of Nature
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Spiritual Science/Art of Educationce: Introductory Note
- perceptions of Spiritual Science as to the inner nature
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: