Searching Spiritual Science and the Art of Education
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: objective
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spiritual Science and the Art of Educationce
- faithful and objective picture of the outer world. And in the
- endeavour to derive the intellectual element, and objective
- teacher and educator will transform this into a more objective
- objective way. But before this moment in the child's life, we
- should not begin with external, objective descriptions of what
- planed teaching, the whole objective of our teaching work. What
- round external objects, external objective vision. Now I do not
- immediate future. If we have emphasised external objective
- good to teach the child in this external and objective way. But
- flow from objective perception, whether it must not rather pass
- from the way of external, objective perception.
- external objective instruction to an extreme. We can, of
- how much it means, not to stop at ordinary objective lessons
- look objectively into that important period of change which I
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: