Searching Spiritual Science and the Art of Education
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: part
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spiritual Science and the Art of Educationce
- part of my activity to practical educational work, and indeed
- bringing forward the particular subject of Spiritual Science
- drifted so far apart in recent centuries, particularly in the
- part of my book on
- (particulars on back cover of this booklet). Dr. Steiner's
- particularly, he confronted Man, as the five-year-old
- itself out most particularly through language, and through all
- authority. Now I know that many people to-day will particularly
- [For further particulars of the Waldorf School,
- particularly, like the' ordinary printed or written letters, do
- only grasp the head, part of man. But if we steep our early
- real part, above all in the Art of Education.
- is to describe the part which Spiritual Science can play in
- that needs to be pointed out: there are. such other ways, apart
- and spiritual life which is most particularly expressed in
- classes arranged in London and other parts of Britain. For
- particulars, apply to the Secretary of the Anthroposophical
- work upon the will. And most particularly; that part of
- part of our leaching work in which a special appeal has to be
- the life of feeling. Particularly in our
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: