Searching Spiritual Science and the Art of Education
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: place
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spiritual Science and the Art of Educationce
- child of five. Suppose you place a volume of Goethe's poems in
- takes place; but something is also taking place in the
- place in his environment. Far more important than all that we
- when the change of teeth takes place, is extraordinarily
- placed in Nature by the divine creative powers, not merely to
- transformation takes place about the ninth year of life,
- Another such transformation takes place about the eleventh or
- understanding. We can restrict ourselves and endeavour to place
- Dornach, is of course intended, in the first place, as a
- is taking place, which will only be noticed if one can observe
- recognise these connections in life, we shall rightly place our
- Title: Spiritual Science/Art of Educationce: Introductory Note
- realises himself and his place within the Universe once more.
- takes place in three great stages — from birth to the change
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: