Searching Spiritual Science and the Art of Education
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: power
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spiritual Science and the Art of Educationce
- powers of soul are slumbering within the child; and in ten or
- development in hand; and then he will develop powers which were
- most powerfully upon the child.
- imitative impulse is the most powerful force in this first
- will be powerful at this stage and permanent in its effect. And
- possible for the child to have so powerful an impulse to
- placed in Nature by the divine creative powers, not merely to
- believe in it. And if a living and powerful belief flows
- very necessary: I mean, the power of reverence. We succeed in
- power of soul whereby the human being is able to influence
- old age have that power of soul which passes over as an
- in a riper age of life into the power to give blessing.
- soul. Tor the power of the human being to look up, with true
- it. It is, what afterwards becomes the independent power of
- and education by appealing to the child's own power of
- judgment. But that which takes shape after puberty as the power
- real power of comprehending physical phenomena, of
- twelfth year. And when I say, a real power of
- very source of strength and power in life, if, let us say, in
- authority; and now by a full power of maturity, you recall it
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Spiritual Science/Art of Educationce: Introductory Note
- powerful impulse is going out into the world. It has already
- organic and powerful conviction; a unison, of what is best in
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: