Searching Spiritual Science and the Art of Education
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: thing
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spiritual Science and the Art of Educationce
- second thing I would like to observe by way of introduction is
- things I have to say. For in effect, the method which is
- contribute something towards an understanding, a way of
- still develop into anything in the wide world. And only when
- those things that have become specialised, without
- thing I would like to point out by way of comparison. It
- things that have direct and immediate connection with human
- and perceive nothing of all that would speak to the human being
- principle, everything depends on our making up our minds to
- this attitude of intellectual modesty. It is the first thing
- underlying all things. The Spiritual Science here intended
- observe how from birth onwards something works itself out from
- thing as the coloured petal, yet Nature makes a jump from the
- or seventh year. Something enters the human organism, that
- takes place; but something is also taking place in the
- In every tone of voice, in every gesture, in everything the
- life, lies something to which the child adapts itself.
- imponderable things of life. It. is no exaggeration to say: If
- through the intangible, imponderable things of life, he works
- this connection there are many things still to be
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: