Searching Spiritual Science and the Art of Education
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: transform
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spiritual Science and the Art of Educationce
- impulse to imitate becomes transformed into devotion to
- artistically, what afterwards becomes transformed, as the child
- appear, it appears transformed. Suppose, for example, that we
- in later life transformed. It has undergone a
- re-appearance. For it has become transformed into that inner
- influence of grace and blessing in childhood transforms itself
- transformed. Unless we observe these connections, unless
- transformation takes place about the ninth year of life,
- teacher and educator will transform this into a more objective
- to perceive this important transformation when it comes.
- Another such transformation takes place about the eleventh or
- transformed, only in the grownup human being, nay, even
- first time attempted to transform gymnastics and physical
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: