Searching Spiritual Science and the Art of Education
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: whole
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spiritual Science and the Art of Educationce
- to the whole educational culture of mankind. What I want to put
- interest in the whole life and civilisation of humanity, only
- function is fulfilled by the human eye, inasmuch as its whole
- the child's hand. A whole world is contained within its pages.
- picture of the whole human being, in whom that which is bodily,
- soul, of the whole mood and attunement of our inner life. In
- how much it means for the whole after life of man, if in this
- class, a school for the whole people.
- In its whole plan and method, and in the arrangement of the subjects,
- merely grasp the head — it grasps the whole human being.
- grasp the whole human being. Therefore, a future pedagogy will
- must hold sway in our whole treatment of our teaching work, and
- whole, a connected thing. What we implant in the human being
- we draw our art of education from a full, broad, whole view of
- planed teaching, the whole objective of our teaching work. What
- attention and our whole world-outlook towards the spiritual
- opinion or way of feeling as its own. And in. the whole way the
- whole, something which flows from the living interest that such
- does not know that man's life is a single whole, where all
- Education is a thing for mankind as a whole.
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Spiritual Science/Art of Educationce: Introductory Note
- interest in the whole life of humanity is to permeate and
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: