Searching Spiritual Science and the Art of Education
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: work
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spiritual Science and the Art of Educationce
- the world to which I have devoted my life's work, and the
- part of my activity to practical educational work, and indeed
- interests of education. To one who has to work as a teacher or
- Spiritual Science — working entirely in the Spirit of
- observe how from birth onwards something works itself out from
- within the human being, flowing into every gesture, working
- working inwardly together. Yet if we would sensibly educate and
- through the intangible, imponderable things of life, he works
- only what works on the will, that really helps.
- working on alongside the impulse of devotion to authority,
- observe the working together of these two fundamental forces in
- and among them the children of manual workers and of the
- in a position to work upon the will in the right way. But that
- is just the question — How can we best work upon the
- not work on the will by laying too' much stress, at this
- if we permeate our educational work in these first years with a
- man. Anything that is to work in an artistic way must pass
- must hold sway in our whole treatment of our teaching work, and
- But the effects of this on our teaching work are of very great
- through mysterious forces that work from hidden soul to hidden
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Spiritual Science/Art of Educationce: Introductory Note
- Steiner has built the centre op his spiritual work, a new and
- following lecture, are worked out in further detail, from the
- determine the teacher's work, then he must first be
- spiritual work — the education of the children, through
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: