Searching Spiritual Science and the Art of Education
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: world
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spiritual Science and the Art of Educationce
- the world to which I have devoted my life's work, and the
- still develop into anything in the wide world. And only when
- sense-perception we see the outer world. This wonderful'
- construction fits it to see the surrounding world, and —
- faithful and objective picture of the outer world. And in the
- world he forgets his own human self; he forgets all those
- the child's hand. A whole world is contained within its pages.
- material world. But we can very effectively approach the will
- rises out of your body into another world. And as the butterfly
- enters an entirely new world when it emerges from the
- chrysalis, so the world into which you enter, when you rise out
- of the body, is a very different world from this one.
- what is divine in all the world. He who has learned to observe
- Spiritual that permeates and ensouls the world, this period of
- attention and our whole world-outlook towards the spiritual
- facts of this world of the senses. Then too, it will be very
- his stand firmly in the world.
- of the outer world of Nature. On the other hand, something else
- Title: Spiritual Science/Art of Educationce: Introductory Note
- powerful impulse is going out into the world. It has already
- has attracted the attention of the educational world of Europe. The
- the English- speaking world, especially those interested in
- in the actual teaching world; but not subject to extraneous
- join in a world-wide movement for giving it effect. Communications
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: