Searching Deeper Insights into Education
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: astral
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture I: Gymnast, Rhetorician, Professor: A Living Synthesis
- inner relationship to the astral and, with this relationship to
- astrality, absorbs light. It is essential for the caterpillar
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture II: Forces Leading to Health and Illness in Education
- activity, of the astral nature of the human being. The astral
- the astral body takes hold of processes that otherwise we have
- in the test tube. There astral forces above all must be at
- the physical substances are worked upon by the astral and
- astral nature of a substance is seized hold of by the
- astral, and then the etheric-astral is the really active factor
- astral, but in the activity of digestion the astral is in a
- activity the astral becomes stronger than the etheric. In the
- the astral activity of man.
- etheric outside, the etheric within, and the astral is a most
- influence in the outer and inner etheric and in the astral is
- of the breathing, and by the astral forces in the human being.
- inner etheric and the astral, in education are contained outer
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture III: A Comprehensive Knowledge of Man as the Source of Imagination in the Teacher
- naturally illuminated by the etheric and astral and
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: