Searching Deeper Insights into Education
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: conscious
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture I: Gymnast, Rhetorician, Professor: A Living Synthesis
- gymnasts were perfectly conscious of this. They had no desire
- forming of words and in the consciousness that the word is
- education were derived from this consciousness. The Greek
- easy, because it is a normal part of the consciousness of
- attitude in one's general consciousness. Furthermore, the
- consciousness that in this age of intellectualism
- school out of this consciousness.
- described in the textbooks, but how? Without any consciousness
- and see how you receive an entirely different consciousness if
- you know something in this way. It is a consciousness entirely
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture II: Forces Leading to Health and Illness in Education
- realize that as teachers we need to develop a consciousness of
- consciousness. This work to develop our own consciousness is
- develop this consciousness, the Waldorf teacher's
- consciousness, if I may so express it. This is only possible,
- must become conscious of this, but conscious of it inwardly,
- hearts we must be able to become conscious of it. This is
- operation the therapeutic forces in the unconscious, in the
- significance if one wishes to engender a true consciousness of
- consciousness begins with passing from the
- important for this subconscious forces than the make-up of his
- unconscious mechanization, this process can lead to the
- The consciousness of a Waldorf teacher should be imbued
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture III: A Comprehensive Knowledge of Man as the Source of Imagination in the Teacher
- a true consciousness of one's purpose as teacher. We must
- [Gemüt] and for consciousness that I wish to
- connected with the whole consciousness of the teacher.
- Teachers ought to be conscious, especially nowadays, of
- consciousness that my sentence will in turn be condemned
- however, a real consciousness of what has come to pass in
- consciousness of your profession, that you can emancipate
- educator. He must be filled with the consciousness that all the
- other, with the consciousness of the necessity to put truth in
- the real sense by this consciousness. Everything is established
- most diverse spheres of life the kind of consciousness with
- with them; if you can bring this consciousness with you into
- through what can be kindled in your consciousness by
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: