Searching Deeper Insights into Education
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: grasp
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Deeper Education: For Further Reading
- grasped ever anew by a living thinking activity. Steiner
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture I: Gymnast, Rhetorician, Professor: A Living Synthesis
- to develop a living grasp of what man needs today, we have the
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture II: Forces Leading to Health and Illness in Education
- that I have described as the activity of walking, grasping, and
- that we can see in an act of grasping or walking. If we focus
- on the activity of walking or grasping, we need only consider
- There are the movements of walking, grasping, the movement of
- be illness. If that is so, walking, grasping, digesting must be
- outer world, the consequences of walking, grasping, and the
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture III: A Comprehensive Knowledge of Man as the Source of Imagination in the Teacher
- grasped the full weight of what I said in the lecture
- world today, then you will have grasped my aim in giving
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: